Mamorubot 405nm Uv Rigid Resin for LCD/DLP 3D Printer
Mamorubot DLP/LCD Resin for 3D DLP/LCD Printer
Advantages of Mamorubot Resin
- Curing time is short
- The surface of the finished product is smooth
- High precision
- The finished product has good strength
1. The product is for one-time use and can not be reused.
2. Environmental requirement: It is recommended that ambient temperature be controlled at 20-28℃, to avoid direct light during use, try to isolate children and pregnant women.
3. Wear mask and gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated, with caution for people who are allergic to acrylics, protective measures should be taken and thoroughly cleaned after operation.
4. Store under cool, shade and dry environment without direct light, recommended storage at room temperature.
5. Shake the resin for 1 to 2 minutes before use to prevent sedimentation.
|Amount||1000ml (1kg) & 100ml|
|Printer Compatibility||Any LCD/DLP printer like EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Phrozen, Monoprice etc|
|Normal exposure||5-15 seconds|
|First layer exposure||20-60 seconds|
* Depending on the type of 3D printer
|Easy to print|
|Fast curing time|
|Can print very detail|
We Also Recommend
Xtron3D Silk Gradient Filament PLA 1.75mm 1KG - 3D Printer Filament