MAMORUBOT ABS 1.75mm 1KG - 3D Printer Filament
XTRON is excited to announce that we are now carrying the full range of premium-quality Mamorubot filament. With the state of the art technology and automatic operation, we ensures that all layers of filament on every roll are arranged in orderly lines, that make Mamorubot is the only filament that is 100% tangle free. Along with its intuitive transparent spool gauge to allow you to keep track of your remaining filament.
When others are still working on improving their diameter tolerances at +/- 0.05, Mamorubot PLA filament is made to extremely tight tolerances. The filaments 1.75mm are manufactured using an electron microscope with magnification of 240 times to measure and control diameter and ovality tolerances of +/- 0.02mm.
Advantages of Mamorubot 3D Filaments
- Premium quality Filament with very precise accuracy.
- Perfectly wound for tangle free printing
- Made from great, high performance materials
- Easy to print on any 3D FDM printer
- Pantone color matching
- Very true colors that stay the same after printing
- Filament meter tool on the spool
|Material||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)|
|Amount||1kg (2.2lbs) of Filament Per Spool|
|Filament Diameter||1.75mm (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)|
|Compatibility||Works with all 1.75mm 3D printers including Prusa,CR-10, Anet, Cocoon, Makerbot, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Wanhao, Monoprice, 3D Doodler (pen) and many more!|
* Depending on the type of 3D printer, printing speed, and ambient conditions
|Impact and heat resistance||Bad smell|
|Strong and versatile||Needs warm room or enclosure|
|Soluble in acetone (easy post-processing)|
|Can be vapor smoothed|