MK2 214mm Build Plate for 3D Printer, 214mm x 214mm x 2mm
This is a build plate developed by Mamorubot
This build plate is a rigid and strong alternative to using regular glass/mirrors on top of your aluminum heated bed. The build plate is very rigid, but must be supported by a properly flat and level bed.
The build surface provides superior adhesion to most filaments, and releases the part effortlessly as soon as it´s cooled down. (We have tested PLA, PLA+, ABS, PETG.)
You can also use several plates in rotation, and just switch them out with another one to reduce downtime between prints. It gives a smooth mirror finish on your bottom layer when levelled to the correct distance from your nozzle.
Polypropylene Build Plate from Mamorubot, 214mm x 214mm x 2mm in size, Ex. Anet A8, MK2 and etc.
How to use your new PolyPlate
Note: the polypropylene build plate has different properties than a glass or mirror plate.
- Remove old build plate
- Make sure bed is level and flat in all directions
- Install your new polypropylene build plate and make sure it is securely fastened to the print bed.
- If you have a heated bed, please heat bed to normal operating temperature for 5 minutes.
- When bed is heated, double check for flatness.
- Perform your leveling routine. Bed may require adjustments to level due to differences in plate thickness
- Note that some adjustment to previous bed temperature settings may be required. Make test prints to verify proper adhesion.
- Heat the bed and clean it with Isopropyl alcohol and a clean cloth before start the new print
Suggested Bed temperatures may vary depending on filament material.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
|ABS||100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )|
|PC||100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )|
|Nylon||90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )|
|PP||100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )|
Enjoy stress free printing with your new Mamorubot build plate!