Xtron3D Marble PLA 1.75mm 1KG
Xtron3D Marble Filament
Xtron3D Marble PLA Filament which gives your printing a wonderful experience!
Marble PLA is made out of starch and some special raw material.
It has all features of PLA, additionally combines the characteristics of marble.
Our filament is easy to print and had been repeated test to assess tolerance stability, the production process is all laser-detected and the diameter tolerance is strictly controlled to +/-0.02mm.
Advantages of Xtron3D Filaments
- Premium Quality Filament with Ultra high accuracy (+/-0.02mm)
- Made from great, high performance materials
- Easy to print on any 3D FDM printer
- Consistent roundness
- The surface is bright and the very good smoothness
- No smell, the use of plant resources, such as corn starch extraction by material
- It has an excellent luster. Wide colors selection
Lower melting point, flow rapidly, not blocking the nozzle
|Material||PLA (Polylactic Acid)|
|Amount||1kg (2.2lbs) of Filament Per Spool|
|Filament Diameter||1.75mm (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)|
|Compatibility||Works with all 1.75mm 3D printers including Prusa,Creality, Anet, Cocoon, Makerbot, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Wanhao, Monoprice, 3D Doodler (pen) and many more!|
* Depending on the type of 3D printer, printing speed, and ambient conditions
|Can be printed on a cold surface||Can deform because of heat|
|Shinier and smoother appearance||Less sturdy (than ABS)|
|Easy to print|
|Not required enclosure|
We Also Recommend
Xtron3D Silk Gradient Filament PLA 1.75mm 1KG - 3D Printer Filament